Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Jamberry Spring Wraps

So I have been away from this blog for WAY too long, but I have been putting every extra second that I am not at work or at a sporting even for my kids to my Jamberry business which I LOVE!!  I two months time I have been able to pay for one son's complete season of club baseball and should be able to finish the other sons season at the end of this month.  It is that extra $300-$500 we need each month to not feel like I have to check the bank account every day to see if I can get gas or pay a bill.

Our new catalog came out on March 1st with some of the most awesomest, fun designs for spring and summer.  Here are just a few of my favorites so far.  I just love how fun they are to mix and match!



To see all the wraps, you can visit my Jamberry Page and follow me on Facebook and to learn more about the business or having a Jamberry FB party where you can earn free wraps visit my Jamberry page on this blog and if you would like to try a sample fill out this google doc and tell me which number you would like in the comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment